Click here!

Party image

Monday, October 18, 2010

Ra

Hello again. You know I promised to tell you about my life, so here it is!
I was said to be born straight from the sun. I just, well, appeared! I had some very unusuial markings, my boldest one being what was thought to be a sun! I grew quickly, and before I knew it, I was a fighter! Everyone in the clan liked me, though when I passed, there were some murmers. Well, one day, the old medicine cat, Pyramid, had just talked with the leader of the clan, Sphinx. I had no clue what this was about, but he pulled me away, and told me to tidy up. I thought he was just being strict, but my conformation was denied from the announcment made later. I was thouroulghy surprised when Sphinx announced that he was retiring from the leader position of leader, and that I would be the new head! Later, Pyramid told me. I was given to the clan from Ra, the sun god, thus my name. But also, I was destined to be the leader. I was immiditly put on the job. It was smooth sailing from there, the gods provided food, and a happy place to live. All was well until the epidemic swept in. We all had no clue was it was, and no medicine at all could cure it. Many of the cats died, and our connection to the gods was cut off. We have finally fought our way through the hardship but we are now left in devistation. That is all my life up until here! Thanks for reading!
-Ra

2 comments:

  1. follow my blog!

    http://cherrysgraphics.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. will my cat be famous for something?

    ReplyDelete