Click here!

Party image

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Welcome

Hello, I am Ra, and welcome to my home, The Great Clan. Such an amazing place, in the heart of egypt, right on the shores of the nile. It is the Great clan, dated back to when the gods roamed this planet. Bast, the cat godess and our leader, promised us a place of paradise to live out lives. Well, it was all that, until the epidemic. Most of our cats died, and we are cut off from Bast, and in grave danger. We need your help to save the clan! You can join here by commenting your name, pelt color, eye color, and what you would like to be (a queen, a hunter, an elder, a kit, or a trainee). We need your help, and along the way, I will share some of the clans lost history. Thank you
-Ra
P.S. I will post a little something on me next, for all of you that are curious!

7 comments:

  1. Hi! i wanna join!! Okay, my name is Cloverheart, I look like my picture (long-haired calico with pale yellow eyes) I am feisty, strong willed, and a queen :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm Milkykit! Hi! You should have a page for each of your clan members to write about themselves, like a miniblog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol i will have a chance 4 each clanmember to post a story! if you would like to , you can email me the story!

    ReplyDelete
  4. look what i made for you!

    http://cherrysgraphics.blogspot.com/2010/10/great-clan.html

    ReplyDelete